Tower Foreman / Climber / Installer
- Build/Install/Construct Tower foundation
- Install/Repair/Replace Tower structure components.
- Guy wires/ support component installation
- Shelter Installation
- Shelter wiring, equipment and grounding Installation
- Security fence installation
- Coax, fiber, lines and hybrid cable and connector installation
- Assist in sweep and testing
- Weather proofing, color-coding, labeling
- Connecting coax feed lines and jumpers per piping diagrams, meeting quality requirements
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, truing up,
- Shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, torquing to specifications, labeling, picture-taking, documentation,
- Performing lead work on tower top, looking after all aspects of work while at the tower top, ensuring that a quality installation has been performed, including rigging, hoisting, landing, fastening and load hopping
- Meeting closeout requirements
- Responsible for site crew scheduling
- Responsible to monitor and maintain equipment, tools, and vehicles
- Providing communication and direction to site crew
- Maintaining project time-line
- Completing daily field reports and Job Safety Analysis.
- Providing input on initial site assessment
- Collection and review all project documentation and submit per required time lines
- Participation in and or provide instruction on any required continuous training
- Completion of required time card documentation
- Monitoring and enforcement of all company and outside required safety policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
Tower Foreman/Climber/Installer Job Duties
911 W. Grant Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85705
520-742-0457 - Headquarters
520-622-2590 - Fax
© International Towers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved