- Responsible for managing, oversight and the overall planning, execution and delivery of several projects, which includes:
- Oversees defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success to support the business case.
- Oversees the developing of project estimates and plans to manage the end-to-end project execution.
- Oversees the facilitation of hardware, software, and maintenance agreement procurement.
- Oversees the supporting the effective delivery of requirement efforts.
- Oversees the help analyze and discuss the potential risks / benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
- Oversees the leading activities required to maintain and complete all project documentation. Obtains appropriate level of approval for all project documentation assigned to ensure understanding of expectations among all stakeholders.
- Oversees the facilitating the day-to-day coordination while adhering to Program Quality Framework standards and sponsor expectations.
- Works with Project Managers and Functional Manager(s) to select core project team and communicate staffing plan; present and gain approval from IS Leadership; execute on staffing plan.
- Conducting program / phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
- Holding project team managers accountable to on-time completion and quality of project deliverables and milestones.
- Oversees the management of day-to-day activities of project team managers by proactively identifying and resolving issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the program / project.
- Acting as liaison between the assigned program resources, program delivery owners, and key stakeholders.
- Ensures the program compliance to IS Program Management processes/standards, status reporting, and project quality governance.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and guidance to project team managers and members in the areas of project lifecycle, operating procedures, processes and practices.
- Acting as an interface with internal and external audit groups for program related activities.
- Ensures the proper operations turnover with impacted functional areas and Release Management.
- Oversees the Management of vendor deliverables through project execution.
- Gathers relevant facts and/or determines who to consult in order to make the best decisions. Utilizes formal decision making tools and processes.
- Support compliance of disaster recovery, security policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Supports and/or facilitates development of Statements of Work.
- Responsible for tracking program status and managing program issues and risks, which
- Responsible for building and leading effective program teams.
- Business Partnership.
Program Manager Job Duties
8061 W. Tangerine Rd.
Marana, Arizona 85658
520-742-0457 - Headquarters
520-622-2590 - Fax
© International Towers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved